Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Friday, November 23, 2012

Introduction


       I'll use the pseudonym Rivie. I'm 24 years old.

       I love reading and talking about books I like and have read. I'm always
       looking for new books to read even though I have plenty on my to
         read list.

         Mostly I like thrillers, mystery and fiction. But I've also read non 
         fiction and classics that I've found interesting.



         My favorite books are the Roswell High series by Melinda Metz 
         (website if you want to check it out), mostly because I watched the
         show when it began and loved it. I also like Nicholas Sparks' books, 
         I have not read all of them, but I think is the author I read the most. 
       My new addition to my favorites list is Divergent, I read the first book
        and got hooked, so now it's my second favorite.

        I'll post about books I've read or I'm planning to read but I wont give
         spoilers, I don't like knowing what happens before I read the story, 
         though I do like re reading the ones I like the most. 
         I'm currently in a book club from Goodreads so there are always new 
         books I read every month and different themes. I had always wanted 
         to join a book club but since I'm very picky with the books I read, I 
         wasn't sure I'd like to read a specific one chosen by someone else. 
         This book club I found is Read by Theme, every month there's a new
          theme and you chose the book you want to read that fits, which 
         always makes me search for new books and new authors. 

          I recently bought a Nook Tablet which I love, which is the reason 
          why I returned to my reading habit and decided to join a book club. 

        I've also been wanting to write a book since 2004 based on a true love
         story, or I like to think of it as a love story, but since I'm not a writer I
         have not been able to finish it in 8 years. I've changed it about three 
         times and even though I have the end and the final chapter done 
         already, I'm still stuck in chapter 2. It's not long, it's based on the first
      six years of the couples' story, so I wanted to write a chapter for every 
        year, each chapter about 30 pages, some longer than others. Maybe 
        someday I'll put some of it here to see what you think about it.

        I'm hoping this blog will be fun, I always wanted to have one so I'm 
         going to give it a try. Hope you like it. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Our firm, Bostick Communications, distributes press releases via e-mail for our clients who are authors.  These releases make contacts, such as yourself, aware of new books that are available for review.
     
    We would like to add you to that database to receive releases from our clients. 
     
    You will receive one press release per day on the average. You have the opportunity to specify certain genres that you are interested in to reduce the number of releases you receive, if you wish.
     
    There is no obligation on your part and you may unsubscribe at any time.
     
    Thank you for your time to consider our service.
     
    Best,
    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications

    www.bostickcommunications.com

    bostickops@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.