Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Liebster Blog Award

LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD 
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.

2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.


3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs)


4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.


I was nominated twice, does that mean I have to answer more than 11 questions? Ok I'll try, hopefully they have similar questions.

Thanks to A Bookish Escape and Salima Korri for nominating me


Answers to questions from nominators:

A Bookish Escape asked:

1. Why did you start book blogging?
My little cousin is the only that likes to read as much as me but we don't read the same books. I wanted to talk about them and wanted to find more books and thought blogging was a great way for that.

2. What is your favorite book genre?
I'd have to say mystery

3. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
I'm not very creative with names or anything really. I wanted something related to books and that's the first thing that came to mind.

4. What are your top 3 favorite book blogs?
I guess the first blogs I found and liked were Auntie Spinelli Reads, The Book Vixen and Workaday Reads

5. Who is your favorite author?
Melinda Metz and Nicholas Sparks

6. What do you love about book blogging?
Meeting new bloggers, new authors and finding tons of new books to read.

7. What do you dislike about book blogging?
It takes more time than I thought it would, or maybe it's because I'm just getting started.

8. What is your favorite Meme?
Teaser Tuesdays by Should be Reading, I like reading other TT from different books

9. What was your favorite book(s) of 2012?
My favorite book I read in 2012: Divergent and Insurgent.
Favorite book published in 2012: Insurgent

10. How did you come up with the theme or design for your blog?
I had something else in mind at first but wasn't sure if it was copyright, so I started wondering about my favorite things and I thought about monkeys.

11. Are you participating in any reading challenges this year? If so, which ones?
I am, I joined all I could find interesting: Paranormal Challenge, Nicholas Sparks Challenge, Ebook Challenge, Mystery/Crime Challenge, Ireland Challenge and Where are you reading? Challenge

Salima Korri asked:

12. Movie or Book?
I always prefer the book, so I have to watch the movie first in order to like it

13. Would you rather be the Reader or the Writer?
The reader, like I'll mention I'm not very creative. (I am writing a book but it's mainly for me, and I don't think I'd want to write anything else)

14. What irritates you the most about books?
They make me wish I could live in some of their worlds

15. Where is your favorite place to read?
I read in bed mostly, but I wish I had a reading nook, maybe a library with a fireplace

16. Why do you love reading?
Where do I begin? Let's just say you get to explore different worlds and meet new characters.

11 random facts about me:

1. My real name is not Rivie Bleu
2. I love the Irish accent
3. I bought a book in Dutch (even though I don't read Dutch)
4. My favorite series is Roswell
5. My favorite song is Hey There Delilah by Plain White Ts
6. The first book I remember reading was The Man who Loved Clowns by June Rae Wood
7. I hate spiders and snakes (and I'm very afraid of them)
8. I'm struggling to come up with more facts about myself (I'm not very creative)
9. I love Aladdin (the character, not the movie) I'd marry him if he were real
10. I'm in love with a sailor (yes, he knows, but we've agreed to live separate lives)
11. One of my dreams is to be a Crime Investigator (yes, like CSI) though I already graduated college

11 questions for my nominees:
I see the first three questions are the same, they seem kind of important so I'll ask them as well.

1. Why did you start book blogging?
2. What is your favorite book genre?
3. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
4. Do you read ebooks? Why or why not?
5. How many books (not ebooks) have you bought this year?
6. What was the first book you ever read? (Or the first one you remember)
7. Do you write books? If not, would you want to write one?
8. What is the book you've reread the most?
9. Which author would you want to meet? (Dead or alive)
10. How many books have you read so far this year?
11. Have you ever joined a book club? If so, did you like it?

Now the fun part
I nominate:
 1.  Book Club Sisters
 2.  Crazy Flipper Fingers
 3.  From Books Paradise
 4.  Nic's Nominations
 5.  A Barmy Bookworm Sitting on the Shelf
 6.  Southern Owl Reads
 7.  Night Readings
 8.  On a Book Budget
 9.  Books and their Wordly Realm
10. Books are Bread
11. Fae Books

2 comments:

  1. I love your answers! We have a lot in common! I loved Roswell and was so sad it ended :( I think that's part of the reason that I love the Lux Series from Jennifer Armentrout so much. Snakes horrify me and I always thought it would be neat to be a criminal investigator too. I love the monkey theme by the way!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rivie, thanks again for nominating me even though I was already a nominee lol. Which reminds me, where can I find the other blogs to nominate? They're so hard to find so any help would be appreciated! ^^

    You're so lucky to have the store nearby! Our country is a bit lacking in good bookstores so you can tell how greatly disappointed my bookish self is! Anyways, great to know we have something in common. :)

    Sadrina @ Books and their Wordly Realm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.