Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Monday, January 7, 2013

Where are you?


          I saw this challenge a while ago and thought it might be fun. I finally decided to join, this is how it works.


           2013 Where are you reading challenge by Book Journey
         
           The idea is to read a book located in one of the 50 states and to try to read in all 50 states by the end of the year.

           You can sign up here and find more details about this challenge: Where are you Reading?

           I don't know if I'll be able to get all 50 states but it sounds fun and I want to see how my map would look by
          the end of the year. The fun part is to make your own map (Google Maps) and upload the book once you finish
          it and a link to your post. 

          Here is my map, I still haven't finished reading my first book (set in London), I know I'm way behind. It only has
          one book, in London and it looks like my next book isn't in the US either. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.