Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine. Here we talk about a book that you're waiting to be released. 

This week I'm choosing the Unraveling series
I read book 1 on December for the End of the World Marathon. At the beginning I kept comparing the book to others but I kept reading. After chapter 8 I started liking the plot and now I'm waiting for book 2.

Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris
Publish Date: April 2013

Four months after Ben disappeared through the portal to his home universe, Janelle believes she’ll never see him again. Her world is still devastated, but life is finally starting to resume some kind of normalcy. Until Interverse Agent Taylor Barclay shows up. Somebody from an alternate universe is running a human trafficking ring, kidnapping people and selling them on different Earths—and Ben is the prime suspect. Now his family has been imprisoned and will be executed if Ben doesn’t turn himself over within five days. 

What book are you waiting for this week?

13 comments:

  1. I still need to read the first in this series.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Unraveling yet because I wasn't sure if I would like it but now I hear nothing but good review on it. I'll have to try it. Great pick! Thanks for stoping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read the first one! They sound awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great read!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read this series! I've heard so many good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds really interesting! New follower via google :)

    Here is my WoW:
    http://owlnestlyreviews.blogspot.com/2013/01/waiting-on-wednesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read Unraveling, but I'm planning to soon!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unraveling is on my list! This one looks great as well. Here's my WoW. http://christyscozycorners.blogspot.com/2013/01/waiting-on-wednesday-dance-of-red-death.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I read the first book in this series bust wasn't too into it. I'm not really one for Sci Fi novels but maybe I'll like Unbreakable better! :D

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have heard great this series. Great pick.
    New NetworkedBlog follower

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love sci-fi -- this sounds like a neat concept! I'm actually beta-reading an MG book about parallel worlds right now. It's a fun idea with so many opportunities for action and adventure. I'll have to check this series out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I nominate you for the Liebster Award!

    http://salimakorri.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-blog-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey there! I found you through Book Blogs and I am now your newest follower! I would love it if you would stop by for a visit sometime when you get the chance. :) I also have a giveaway going on right now if you'd like to enter!

    Leigh Ann
    MaMa's Book Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.