Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Friday, January 18, 2013

Finally Friday



I was looking through my books and started wondering why I hadn't consider them for the challenges. I have mystery books that I haven't read and I had forgotten about them. 


Finally I can read The Third Twin, I bought the book a long time ago after watching the movie and liking it. Sadly I haven't been able to finish reading it. I don't know if it's been the time and place or what but I've started this book twice and I still can't get past chapter 5. Hopefully adding it to the mystery/crime challenge will work, I so want to read this book, I like the plot (hopefully it's not that different from the movie).

Because of this I'm making some small changes. I'm not picking a random number for the mystery/crime bookshelf anymore. I'll first read the ones I've been wanting to read for years but haven't and then go to the new additions. I should have checked my real bookshelf (instead of my goodreads bookshelf).

I just found 4 books:
          - Click Here for Murder by Donna Andrews (I found out on Tuesday that this book is the second one in the Turing Hopper series) No wonder I didn't understand some things when I started reading it about 5 years ago. I can't even remember why I have it)
          - The Third Twin by Ken Follet
          - We need to talk about Kevin by Lionel Shriver
          - The Patient's Eyes by David Pirie

Obviously I'll start with The Third Twin (I already have a book for February but I'll start on March)
Things were so chaotic today, I get distracted a lot and leave things unfinished and then I start doing other things. I so need to get organized. I need to focus on one thing and finish it until I start on another one. I forget things easily so if I leave in the middle of something I'll forget about it. It's weird how this doesn't work with books. I usually continue reading the same book until I finish it. Too many settings in my chaotic mind would be a disaster, I'd confuse everything. I think it happened to me with two movies a long time ago. I kept mixing the characters and the setting of both movies, they seemed so similar to me I didn't know which one was which. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just nominated you for the Liebster award (: I don't know if you've heard of that before and I wasn't sure where else to post this but take a look at my blog for guidelines. http://welcome-to-zeds-thoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    Zed

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.