Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Free Four Day!



*Here are this month's Days.

Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013
Free 4 Day!


Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent!

I've been thinking about what to write for this Free Four Day and I had a couple of things in mind but I wasn't sure they were great ideas. Suddenly, something came to mind!
I'm going to share the different Divergent covers

I looked everywhere and these are the ones I could find. The first book is out in many languages; sometimes they are very different, sometimes they are the same and only the name changes. I love looking at all the differences and well, there's one I want, besides the original one that I still have to buy.

Some images are a little blurry but that's what I found. I went to different sites and since most of them were in a language I couldn't understand, they were a bit hard to find. Some pages wouldn't open and on others I just couldn't find the book. I'm also hoping all of these covers are from the first book, Divergent. I've seen books where they switch the covers, our first book cover is their second book cover, when they translate it.



This is the one I want! I love the Dutch language and I've been trying to learn it, so it would be so cool to have this book in Dutch! Plus, I love the title! Is there one you would want besides the one you already read?


*If you click on the cover, it'll take you to the page where they sell it (At least I think so, since they're all different languages)

3 comments:

  1. This is cool.. it is neat to see how things translate across cultures with books.. thanks for finding all these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of think the pink one with the English title and the birds is pretty cool. It's really neat that you found all these and like the different languages. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post. I haven't read this series yet. I like the main cover image with the city in the bacground and the fire symbol, but all the different languages are neat to see.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.