Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Know Me Better

Know Me Better is hosted by I am A Reader, Not A Writer
Each week she picks 5 questions for us to answer.
This week's questions:
Top 5 songs on your playlist?
How much time do you spend reading each week?
What is the last thing you Googled?
Favorite places to travel
What is your favorite way to spend a rainy day?
I know it's a little late but I just got to the hotel. I'm going home tomorrow, Sunday, so I'm a little sad because our trip ends soon but I'm glad to go back to use a real computer and not my Nook for blogging.
Top 5 songs on my playlist

Hey there delilah by Plain White Ts
Someone like you by Adele
Need you now by Lady Antebellum
Maps by Yeah yeah yeahs
We are young by Fun


Time spent reading per week

About 24 to 36 hours, I usually read at night and sometimes I stay up late reading. It depends, this week I think I've read about 6 hours.


Last thing I googled

The closest Barnes and Noble bookstore to my hotel.


Favorite places to travel

I've only been to Montreal once but I loved it! I wish Icould go every year. I also want to go to Ireland and the Netherlands someday


Favorite way to spend a rainy day

Reading or spending time with my cousins somewhere.



Want to share your answers? Leave a comment or link to your post.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE some Adele! OH MAN I REALLY want to go to IRELAND!!
    http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2013/01/know-me-better.html
    My KMB:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do most of my reading at night, too, and if it's a really good book, I end up staying up way too late. I'd also love to travel to Ireland someday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.