Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Reading Map Wrap Up



I can't believe it's already January 31, I feel like the month passed by so fast. I only read 4 books! I need to read more, I've found so many good books that I want to read thanks to Waiting on Wednesday, Teaser Tuesdays, Feed My Reader Friday, It's Monday, what are you reading?

I started this blog on November but I feel like I just started blogging this month. It was a little bit more time consuming than I thought but I'm learning and I think it's just a matter of getting used to things. It's been fun this month, getting to know new and old bloggers, joining read-a-longs, book clubs, discussions, tours and weekly memes. I'm hoping I'll finally get organized this week so it wont be as stressful as it is sometimes.
I just realized today that I had to link my challenges post for the month and freaked out because I still needed 3 posts. I realized I was wrong and I just need 2.


I joined 6 reading challenges and one bookclub on Goodreads, I read books for each, well, almost, I'm still reading The Pelican Brief, after this I'll go hurry up and finish it so I can post the review. (My last book of January) Things worked out in the end (because I read the same book for the paranormal challenge and the read by theme book club) but hopefully I'll be on track for February.

Reading Challenges

Here they are in the ordered I joined and the books I read for each, respectively (the books will take you to the review post):
Read by Theme Book Club, Paranormal Character, Nicholas Sparks, Ireland, Mystery/Crime, Ebook and Where are you reading?


Ebook Challenge

This month I only read 2 ebooks:
- Johnny Doesn't Drink Champagne
- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

Where are you reading? Map

This challenge is to try to read one book in each state but since I only read two inside the US, I'll add the other two as well (they're extra). Here's an image of the map, it's a link to the real one.
(The name of the books are links to goodreads)
- Johnny Doesn't Drink Champagne - London
- Boy in the Striped Pajamas - Auschwitz, Poland
- Dear John - North Carolina
- The Pelican Brief - New Orleans, Louisiana

My goal for February is to read at least 6 books. How do you manage to read so many books in one week and still get other things done or are you a fast reader? Do you read more than one book at the same time? Is it faster this way?

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel.. I started off the month so strong (mainly bc of vacation) but now have been lacking the time! Augh! Too many good books and so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audio books are my saving grace. I can listen to audio while I get ready int he morning, cook and clean. Audio doubles and sometimes more than doubles my physical book reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.