Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Friday, March 1, 2013

March Picks

6 reading challenges: Paranormal, Ireland, Nicholas Sparks, Mystery/Crime, Ebook, Where are you reading? 

2 Book Clubs: Read by Theme, YA Blogger Book Club

This is what I've planned so far:

Read by Theme
On goodreads, each month we vote and choose a theme, we have to read at least one book that fits.
This month the theme is An Ugly Cover
*I still haven't chosen an ugly cover, I'll have to come back to this one

Paranormal Character
Every month there is a new character
This month is Fey

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa


Ireland
Books that count for this are Irish characters, set in Ireland, Irish author, Ireland/Irish in title

A Light In The Window by Julie Lessman


Nicholas Sparks
We're reading Nicholas Sparks books



Mystery/Crime
Fixer by Gene Doucette


YA Blogger Book Club
Book blogs, we vote from a list of books

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Others
This could include book offered by authors for review, review posts for tours I'm joining for the month, books I want to read but aren't part of any challenges

Flash by Sean C. Sousa
The Grimm Chronicles Vol 2 Isabella Fontaine and Ken Brosky
Soul Walker by Robyn Jones


Feel free to recommend books of any kind. I'm trying to increase the number of books for the Ireland Challenge and I haven't found that many.

4 comments:

  1. You read such a wide collection of books. This is great! Love seeing Soul Walker on there. I hope you enjoy it :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to join different challenges so I could find more books to read. I used to have about 5 on my TBR shelf before I started blogging. Now I have over 200.

      Delete
  2. Any particular reason for the Ireland challenge? Interest in the area or just because? About your comment above, I found my TBR decreasing lol. I take off books that I see negative reviews of, and books that are more new or take precedence because they are requested or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Ireland, I want to go someday and I like their accent as well. When I first saw the challenge I knew I had to join, the thing is I haven't looked for many Irish books, I don't know how to look for them. I'll try goodreads. Lol I have found so many good books I want to read so I just keep adding books

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.