Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays


Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
                   - Grab your current read
                   - Open to a random page
                   - Share two "teaser" sentences from that page
                      *Remember not to include spoilers
                   - Share the title and author so others can add the book to their TBR shelves if they like it!



" 'I have to say, I can't quite stand his peculiar dialect.' "
" 'We'll deal with the captain after we get the fish,' I said, studying the barb closely."


The Grimm Chronicles Vol 1 by Isabella Fontaine & Ken Brosky 


Share your teasers, leave a comment or link your post

12 comments:

  1. Lol we are reading the same book and we seemed to have picked a scene close to each other's :)

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I still haven't read that far ahead. Interesting how coincidences happen, out of all the books in the world, all the pages in the book.

      Delete
  2. Never heard of this one so thanks for teaser.
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is volume 2, but they are really good.

      Delete
  3. Haha this one makes me laugh. It's probably a serious scene butplacing a fish over a captain in importance and then saying they have to "deal" with said captain seems slightly backwards! Based on some of the reviews I just read on Goodreads, it sounds like a good book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really entertaining and funny. I still haven't read that part but I have an idea because I already know how things work with them lol

      Delete
  4. Oh do hope you are enjoying. I read one other teaser with it thus far and sounds good. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying it. They are great books. Thanks

      Delete
  5. I really like this tease. I'm curious about why the fish before the captain. I hope you are enjoying it! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That I don't know, I hadn't thought about it. I already started reading when we're introduced to the fish but I don't see a reason why him first lol. Thanks, I am!

      Delete
  6. Sounds kind a fun read! I'm really curious about this series, I seem to see it everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really fun! When I was reading Volume 1 I explained a little about the story to my friend and he said it sounded a little like Grimm. I don't know if you've seen the show, I haven't but I've heard about it and it kind of does.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.