Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

It's Monday!


It's Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Sheila

It's a day late Monday, I still haven't chosen most of the challenge books for April but I still have two books I chose last month. They were extra so I left them until the end.

Previously read:

Posts:
The Grimm Chronicles Vol. 2 -- The Iron King -- Under the Never Sky -- The Luky One

Currently Reading:


Coming up:


YA Blogger Book Club (Chapters 1 - 11)


What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. I am working through Animal Farm and getting book into normalcy after the crazy amount of shindigs at our home the last 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to catch up. I feel like I haven't been reading much.

      Delete
  2. Busy week ahead! Been curious about BEAUTIFUL CREATURES though, especially with the movie released and all...how's that one going for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know if I'd like it, but it's pretty good so far. It is not what I was expecting. You should read it.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.