Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Who? What? Where?


I decided to join Melissa @ My World... in Words and Pages for this.
Who are you with? Where are you at? What's happening?


One of the reasons I started blogging was because I thought it would be fun to read with others. This wont include spoilers.
If you want to share where you are at this point in your book, make sure to check Melissa's post.

Flash by Sean C. Sousa

We are with Jason sitting in a corner of What's Frappenin' (coffee shop, weird name lol), anxiously waiting for Alessa. I think he's proposing, that's what his mom said, I haven't heard it from Jason. I can't wait to see Alessa's reaction and answer. I'm nervous for him!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow :D I love the name of that shop. I hope that's what's happening. Sounds like an excellent scene. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I laughed when I read the name. It's very exciting

      Delete
  2. Oh the waiting part. lol. Hard to read faster to get to the response. :) Hope you are enjoying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love the coffee shop name! I hope he did actually propose and she said yes! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Love this MEME. Plan on participating this week myself. As for yours, love the coffee shop name and how sweet! Hope she says yes...or no if they're not a good match...you'd probably have a better idea than I. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.