Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Who? What? Where?


I decided to join Melissa @ My World... in Words and Pages for this.
Who are you with? Where are you at? What's happening?


One of the reasons I started blogging was because I thought it would be fun to read with others. This wont include spoilers.
If you want to share where you are at this point in your book, make sure to check Melissa's post.

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia

We are about to sit in the cafeteria, Ethan and Lena (the girl no one likes, this is not a spoiler). It looks like Ethan wants to sit with his usual friends, I don't know how they'll react though. The deal was for Ethan to eat the plate of carrots and celery and she would sit anywhere.

8 comments:

  1. Huh....an interesting deal. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even know he didn't like or eat carrots and celery, I'm guessing that's why she said that.

      Delete
  2. I have to agree with Carole Rae there....curious arrangement. Sounds like his friends probably wouldn't be too keen on her joining their group though. Haven't had a chance to read this series yet, but have definitely heard it's good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I still haven't seen what happens lol but it does look like they wont be so happy about her joining them

      Delete
  3. I remembered liking their relationship but its been so long since I read this book
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a little weird, too intense. I'll wait to see how it evolves

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.