Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Who? What? Where?


I decided to join Melissa @ My World... in Words and Pages for this.
Who are you with? Where are you at? What's happening?


One of the reasons I started blogging was because I thought it would be fun to read with others. This wont include spoilers.
If you want to share where you are at this point in your book, make sure to check Melissa's post.

Soul Bender by Robyn Jones

We are in Anna's room, Trent just followed her and he is being a jerk! Remember, she is autistic. "Stop waving your hands around." - Trent. (He was not trying to be nice, even if he was trying to 'help' you just don't say something like that!) Really? What is wrong with him?! I'm so mad at him!

6 comments:

  1. LOL! Trent pissed me off so much when I wrote him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! Would we know why he acts like that on the other books? I'm excited for the third one!

      Delete
  2. Oh, it sounds really bad for Trent. He needs to learn what he's doing. Bad boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trent was so confusing to me. He seemed to do things and say things 'for Anna's own good' but he was a meanie. I love the post! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if there's something he's hiding.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.