Day 63 of 365 - May 22, 2013                                                                                 Free 4 Day!

Post anything you want, just make sure it's related to Divergent
I'm sharing the different Divergent covers

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Who? What? Where?


I decided to join Melissa @ My World... in Words and Pages for this.
Who are you with? Where are you at? What's happening?


One of the reasons I started blogging was because I thought it would be fun to read with others. This wont include spoilers.
If you want to share where you are at this point in your book, make sure to check Melissa's post.

I'm just starting this book for the paranormal character this month, demons. This is book 2 so I'll try to be really careful with spoilers, so if you don't see many explanations, it's because there are things you're not supposed to know

Torment by Lauren Kate

We are with Daniel at the beach, he's thinking about Luce but in a way is glad that she's not there because she'd be terrified by what she'd see.
I still don't know why it would terrify her but now I'm even more curious to see what new things we'll discover.

10 comments:

  1. Ooh...now that IS curious indeed! What could be so scary?! Happy reading! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. At the beginning, I liked how they explained things

      Delete
  3. Oh, I want to try this series one day. Do hope you enjoy it!! And thank you for joining in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you like Fallen? I own all of them but the plethora of negative reviews for Fallen really deterred me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did like it, my little cousin kept telling me to read it, there are some things I'd change but I liked the plot

      Delete
  5. That cover is so haunting! Hopefully whatever it is didn't end up scaring her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not what I thought. He didn't give details at first that I didn't know how it could scare her

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment. :D
I try to reply as soon as I can and on your blog. If I can't find your blog I'll reply here.